Motorcycle Repair/C92 carb. for 1963 model

My 1963 model C92  Engine no.3507107  Frame no.3507074 has a Keihin PW18HOV carb. I purchased a Keyster KH-0010 carb. jet kit for same, but found that the needle valve and seat were a good bit smaller than my existing ones, and also the bowl gasket was a different shape. Did they change Jet sizes for this model in 1963?....I hope you can help.

I think that many of the Keyster kits are for US models, which had different carburetors in some cases... AND... yes there are round bowl and square bowl carburetors, similar to the 250-305 Dreams, CB and CL models. supersedes the CA95 listing for 16123-011-004

16011-355-004 maybe the current number you need for that application. This was used on early S90 models.

16125-202-006 is the part number for a C95 carburetor float valve.  Note that on the CMS listings for the C92 models, there was no reference to Keyster kits available for that carburetor.

Bill Silver

Just found this listing.....

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver

Need help with vintage Hondas from the 1960s? I am an expert with 250-305cc bikes in particular and most all of the other pre-91 models, in general. I do NOT claim to have a great deal of experience on Gold Wings, Cruisers, ATC/ATVs and dirt bikes.

I have owned/ridden/maintained Honda motorcycles for 35 years. I have written five books on Honda repairs and collecting. I was a service manager for two Honda shops back in the 1980s.

VJMC (Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club) of North America

VJMC newsletter, as editor for two years and as contributing editor currently.

3 years auto shop in high school, teacher's aide in Automotive Technology in Jr. College, Diesel mechanic course in college, self-taught mechanic and automotive writer.