Motorcycle Repair/cbr 600f2 1994

Question
Hi I just took my cbr for a ride today ran great for about 10 miles then just stared to bogg down and died and its getting spark  and sounds like it wants to go but will not I just filled it up before I left the house and it was running strong but its always a bitch to start up the battery is brand new and keeps dieing when I try to start it  I put it on reserve fuel and it ran for about 300 yards then died again do u think its gas related carbs, fuel fitter extra? ??
Any ideas

Answer
I Think some sediment or other crap that had settled in your tank, has made its way to you carburetors.
On the bottom of the needle valve seats there is a very tiny mesh filter to keep crap out of the carburetors.
When they get clogged, and its doesnt take much more than a few fibers and gunk. It wont let any fuel into the bowls. Open the carb bowl drain screws and let some fuel flow out and then close them back up again and see if it helps.
If your problem persist contact me at   www.viragocarb.com.
I rebuild carburetors for a living.
Leaving fuel in your carb bowls while the bike is being stored for a while will cause
running issues.
My contact info is on my website. I offer all kinds of Tech Support....Joe

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack