Motorcycle Repair/Audio system cuts in and out

I'm having issues with the audio system cutting in and out on my '11 CVO Street Glide. When the bike is parked the system works fine, once on the road it randomly cuts out on the both the right left sides and sometimes both sides. The dealer replaced the deck last year as the bike still had warranty, that didn't do a thing to fix the problem. I'm thinking it's a loose connection somewhere but I'm not sure where to start looking. Any ideas on where I should begin?

When the bike is parked and the radio is working fine. start shaking the wires by the handle bars and on the main harness. you may have to remove the outer faring to get to the wire harness in back of the radio. its not that hard to do. just take your time and wiggle them wires it will so up Quickly. Good luck friend.

Motorcycle Repair

southeast johnny

All Harley Davison bikes 1984 till 2013

44 years qith Harley davidson

Chicago Southside johnnys Hi performance Dyno tuning and custom maping 114 N Pacific ave San Pedro Ca. 90731 562_666_6062

Harley womwns magazine. Hot Bike mag, out law biker mag, supercycle mag, Too meny to list

Macter PhD technition, Dynojet owner and trained technition