Motorcycle Repair/Audio system cuts in and out

Question
I'm having issues with the audio system cutting in and out on my '11 CVO Street Glide. When the bike is parked the system works fine, once on the road it randomly cuts out on the both the right left sides and sometimes both sides. The dealer replaced the deck last year as the bike still had warranty, that didn't do a thing to fix the problem. I'm thinking it's a loose connection somewhere but I'm not sure where to start looking. Any ideas on where I should begin?

Answer
When the bike is parked and the radio is working fine. start shaking the wires by the handle bars and on the main harness. you may have to remove the outer faring to get to the wire harness in back of the radio. its not that hard to do. just take your time and wiggle them wires it will so up Quickly. Good luck friend.

Motorcycle Repair

southeast johnny