Motorcycle Repair/ignition switch wiring diagram

Question
Bill, I needed to replace my key for a 1968 CL77 and the locksmith said that I needed to bring the ignition switch in along with my "mangled" key so he could make a duplicate.  I thought I labeled and wired together the wires that went together, but somehow I messed up.  Can you show me the wiring diagram for the ignition switch please so I can ride my bike again?
Thank you,
Dave

Answer
Dave, you can use the CL72 diagram on this site for wiring diagram references...

http://oldmanhonda.com/MC/WiringDiagrams/MCwiring.php#class  The wires and switch terminals are color coded. Just match the wire colors to the terminal colors and you should be good unless someone has "rewired" the bike for you in the past.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver