Motorcycle Repair/repair?

I have a 1988 Kawasaki VN-1500 SE. I had trouble before for haveing it sit to long, but this time, it only sat about 5 months. When I went to start it for the seasion, it started, but on full chock I could not get it to reve, it would die. full chock it runs, but no matter what I do it just will not idel without the chock on or acrelerate. Is the something with the carbs?, the gas is fresh and no stabile in it, help.

The Carburetors are Gunked up.
Try putting a cup of (SEAFOAM) in the fuel tank. You can get it at any auto parts store.
If your problem persist. Send them to me for a Rebuild.
I rebuild Carburetors for a Living....JOE
You cant store a motorcycle with fuel sitting in the carburetor bowls...

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack

I specialize in Virago carburetors. Internal parts sizes, Needle and jet sizes for each and every year and model. Hitachi and Mikuni. I also can give tech support and Tech Support for carburetor problems and issues. Carburetor tuning and syncronization. Carbburetor rejetting and dynojet installations for engine modifications. I know every needle and jet size for every Virago made. I have done over50 Virago carb Salesand Rebuilds in 2012. I have over 50 sets ofVirago carbs in stockright now. I Build, Ride and Breath Virago. I have both the 1983 Midnight Virago's. The XV750MK and the XV920MK. 1 of my 1981 XV750H is is Premier Cycles, Billy Joel's Bike Museum.... I am an Honest and Fair man. I am also a Finicky Perfectionist withmy carb work. Ihave all the obsolete hardto find carb parts. I have new diaphragms, new floats, I have the float level setting down to an art. I have fabricated transparent bowls for both version 1 and version 2 carburetors.

9 years on Ebay with 100% feedback. My own website: that has some awesome testimonials ans feedbacks...

Organizations Forum

Ebay., Feedbacks from satisfied customers.

Over30 years expierence in Carburetor rebuilding and motorcycle and car repair andmechanics. I have certifications in HVAC, Welding. I have over 20 years in Building maintenance and repairs. Over 20 years in aSuperior position. I am a Licensed California general B Contractor. But I have settled on my Virago Carb Business...

Clients and customers found in my Ebay Store History. DRVIRAGO777 VIRAGO CARBURETORS.