Motorcycle Repair/repair?

Question
I have a 1988 Kawasaki VN-1500 SE. I had trouble before for haveing it sit to long, but this time, it only sat about 5 months. When I went to start it for the seasion, it started, but on full chock I could not get it to reve, it would die. full chock it runs, but no matter what I do it just will not idel without the chock on or acrelerate. Is the something with the carbs?, the gas is fresh and no stabile in it, help.

Answer
The Carburetors are Gunked up.
Try putting a cup of (SEAFOAM) in the fuel tank. You can get it at any auto parts store.
If your problem persist. Send them to me for a Rebuild.
I rebuild Carburetors for a Living....JOE
www.viragocarb.com
You cant store a motorcycle with fuel sitting in the carburetor bowls...

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack