Motorcycle Repair/Standard air mix S&S Super B 91

Just need the standard air mix for a S&S Super B '91' on a 1972 Sportster, Also has a part number on the top of carb "N-1956" if that helps.
Thank you for your time

When setting the air/fuel mixture screw there is no standard. Once you have the bike running and its warmed up, slowly turn the screw inward, just until the bike starts to stumble and then turn it outward 1/4 turn and its set.
Remember, that the air/fuel mixture screw only controls the mixture when the bike is at idle.
Good luck and happy riding

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells

PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION!!! I CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HARLEYS !!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER MODELS!!! IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ABOUT A NON HARLEY BIKE IT WILL GET REJECTED!!!I have a Harley only shop with 30 years experience located in Ohio. We specialize in complete and total repair, restoration, hi-performance, and custom bike building. I can work on Flat Heads to Twin Cams. Please, dont ask how much somthing is going to cost to fix. Labor prices differ all over te country as well as shop to shop!

If its broke on a harley we can repair it. We do complete restoration from the frame up, engine and trans rebuilding, remapping and custom bike building

School of hard knocks!