Motorcycle Repair/Carb issues I think

Ok to start I recently rebuilt my carbs and found a hole in the slider while apart I rejected the main jets with new needles and seats. At first I was way over sized but after a few attempts I believe I've got them right. However under acceleration past a certain point it seems to flood out. It rev's high and clear in neutral but in gear I'm only getting between 4-5000 RPM before it floods and falls on its face. I'm checking my float heights now.. But I'm lost past this.. I do have aftermarket pipes

First off, what Make , Model and Year is the Bike.
What kind of Carburetors are they (Mikuni / Hitachi)?
I can help because I rebuild Carburetors for a living.
Clearify a couple things. A hole in the slider. Do you mean a hole in the rubber diaphragm
that is on the slide? Because that would be bad. They wont operate correctly with
a hole in the diaphragm. I believe you have installed new needle valve seats and needle valves
is this correct?
What kind of Carb kits did you use? K&L?
Your welcome to call me. My contact info is on my website. Aftermarket pipes lets more air flow through your Carbs and require a little bigger size Main Jets.

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack

I specialize in Virago carburetors. Internal parts sizes, Needle and jet sizes for each and every year and model. Hitachi and Mikuni. I also can give tech support and Tech Support for carburetor problems and issues. Carburetor tuning and syncronization. Carbburetor rejetting and dynojet installations for engine modifications. I know every needle and jet size for every Virago made. I have done over50 Virago carb Salesand Rebuilds in 2012. I have over 50 sets ofVirago carbs in stockright now. I Build, Ride and Breath Virago. I have both the 1983 Midnight Virago's. The XV750MK and the XV920MK. 1 of my 1981 XV750H is is Premier Cycles, Billy Joel's Bike Museum.... I am an Honest and Fair man. I am also a Finicky Perfectionist withmy carb work. Ihave all the obsolete hardto find carb parts. I have new diaphragms, new floats, I have the float level setting down to an art. I have fabricated transparent bowls for both version 1 and version 2 carburetors.

9 years on Ebay with 100% feedback. My own website: that has some awesome testimonials ans feedbacks...

Organizations Forum

Ebay., Feedbacks from satisfied customers.

Over30 years expierence in Carburetor rebuilding and motorcycle and car repair andmechanics. I have certifications in HVAC, Welding. I have over 20 years in Building maintenance and repairs. Over 20 years in aSuperior position. I am a Licensed California general B Contractor. But I have settled on my Virago Carb Business...

Clients and customers found in my Ebay Store History. DRVIRAGO777 VIRAGO CARBURETORS.