Motorcycle Repair/EFI

I have an '08 FXSTC with the SE air cleaner and V & H Longshots exhaust. I get a little decelleration pop and it seems to run a little hot. Do the XIED devices work or am I going to have to bite the bullet and buy a tuner?

The popping and the heat if from running to lean. Your bike came from the factory a little lean and adding the air cleaner and the exhaust has made your bike even leaner. What you need is a tuner to richen the air/fuel mixture back up
Good luck and happy riding

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells

PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION!!! I CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HARLEYS !!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER MODELS!!! IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ABOUT A NON HARLEY BIKE IT WILL GET REJECTED!!!I have a Harley only shop with 30 years experience located in Ohio. We specialize in complete and total repair, restoration, hi-performance, and custom bike building. I can work on Flat Heads to Twin Cams. Please, dont ask how much somthing is going to cost to fix. Labor prices differ all over te country as well as shop to shop!

If its broke on a harley we can repair it. We do complete restoration from the frame up, engine and trans rebuilding, remapping and custom bike building

School of hard knocks!