Motorcycle Repair/honda c 50 with modified cilinder 72 cc

Question
i have problem with buji end with supapes.scuzemy but i  now a little englis .but i hope to help my.

Answer
Cristi, I am absolutely guessing at your question. I really don't understand the words you have chosen about your bike problem.

When you increase the cc in the engine, you must add larger main jet to the carburetor or use a larger carburetor. This is especially important if you have modified the air filter and/or the muffler/exhaust pipe. You may have to raise the slide needle, if adjustable or add a thin shim, below the clip to raise it slightly.

If the compression has been raised a lot, you may have to use a colder spark plug  #6 to a #8 in NGK. If the ignition timing is adjustable (magneto), verify that it is set correctly to the F mark on the flywheel. If ignition is CDI, then no changes can be made.

Maintain the valve adjustment settings from the factory.

If this doesn't answer your question, perhaps you can find a friend who speaks/writes better English to help you send another question here.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver