Motorcycle Repair/Ignition Coil hookup tp SparkPlugs

I am the owner of a 1984 Honda VF750 F Interceptor. When I purchased the bike (Used), the coils & Plug wires had been removed. How do the coils & spark-plugs connect ?? I wish to know the following:
Coil A (Left side) --- Left port connects to what Cylinder
         --- Right port connects to what Cylinder.
Coil B (Right side) -- Left port connects to what cylinder
         -- Right port connects to what cylinder.
Any help you can provide greatly appreciated,

Here's a drawing of the coils and the plug wires.

The engines are basically two parallel twins with 360 firing. So, the back bank fires then the front one fires, both plugs at the same time on each bank. One plug is firing on compression stroke and the other plug is firing on a "wasted spark" cycle, which doesn't ignite anything.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver

Need help with vintage Hondas from the 1960s? I am an expert with 250-305cc bikes in particular and most all of the other pre-91 models, in general. I do NOT claim to have a great deal of experience on Gold Wings, Cruisers, ATC/ATVs and dirt bikes.

I have owned/ridden/maintained Honda motorcycles for 35 years. I have written five books on Honda repairs and collecting. I was a service manager for two Honda shops back in the 1980s.

VJMC (Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club) of North America

VJMC newsletter, as editor for two years and as contributing editor currently.

3 years auto shop in high school, teacher's aide in Automotive Technology in Jr. College, Diesel mechanic course in college, self-taught mechanic and automotive writer.