Motorcycle Repair/KX 85 won't start, cycle shop can't figuire it out!

Question
This is crazy! Bought a used 2008 KX 85 3 weeks ago and my son rode it for five minutes before it seized! I then bought another KX 85 on Monday and my son first drove it yesterday, (rain), and it stopped working after 15 minutes. It will turn over, but won't start. I cleaned the carb, checked the compression, it's low, but 120. Spark is good, new plug; gas is getting to carb and cylinder. Won't fire!

I took it to a cycle shop today, they couldn't figure it out! They re-cleaned carb, checked plug, checked CDI box, reed valves and wiring. They charged me and sent me home with a bike that won't start.

Now I have two KX 85 bikes for my son, but he can't ride with his pack of friends because he sold his Honda. Any suggestions, I am going to work on it over the weekend and take to a different shop on Monday if i don't succeed.

Answer
Roger,  This is going to sound crazy but here goes. A few years ago Kawasaki and Suzuki merged and some of the bikes had the other companies motors,this was more for marketing purposes. Some of the Suzuki motors would lose power and some would seize up do to a lean condition. The seal and crank brg behind the flywheel would go bad and allow air into the crank case and lean out the fuel mix and the engines would go down quickly under severe race conditions.

Motorcycle Repair

Gary Blake