You are here:

Motorcycle Repair/need help with my dirt bike


I have a shineray XY200GYE speeder 2007 and I need to find a down pipe for my exhaust pipe. The pipe that screws to the engine. Iv looked everywhere online and around town nobody even knows what bike I have let alone where to get parts. Please help me I need it so I can get back and forth to work.

Chris, This one of those moments I hate. There are so many chinese units imported into the U.S. each year its tough to keep up. Also no one wants to work on them. Try Scooterville in Wichita Kansas,Larry goes to China and has gone through the factories and sell several brands and may have a lead on this brand. Also look up and see if they have anything for this bike. Sorry I could,nt be more helpful. Gary

Motorcycle Repair

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Gary Blake


I have built from ground up race winning motocross bikes and atvs as well as atv,s for flat track and TT racing. I am starting to take on the utv challenges now for racing. This is a new area for me so Im in a learning curve.


I have extensive experience in off road motorcycles and atv,s.I also work on street bikes and personal watercraft, Some experience was self taught and some was factory trained. I have been working in the powersports industry since the mid 70,s I hope I can help. Thanks Gary

Was a sponsor for K.O.R.R.(kansas off road riders) and now I am working with ROMEO,s (retired old motorcyclists eating out)and was in charge of the Quad Wars for the monster truck series in Central Kansas

Factory trained Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Factory trained GasGas motorcycles and atvs worked as a technician and was as a dealership owner.Kaw.Suz,Honda,Aprilia,Arctic cat,See Doo,Can Am, Bombardier,Yamaha,GasGas,Qingi,TM,Moto Guzzi,Harley,s

©2017 All rights reserved.