Motorcycle Repair/1996 manna 750

Question
I have a 1996 Honda mAnna 750 when driving it the head light god dim and the battery gets so hot its like its going to blow up

Answer
Sounds like a wire is grounded somewhere that shouldn't be.
Take the positive battery cable off and check its resistance to the frame.
Take a OHM meter and put 1 lead to the positive battery cable and the other to the frame.
There should be no resistance.
Look for a melted or grounded battery cable.

I think the + battery cable is touching the frame somewhere.
Finding a short in the wiring is very hard to do.
It could be a wire on the Stator or Generator too.
Its not the Headlight. Get a Voltage meter and start testing for a short.
Follow the + battery cable to the Starter relay. And then from the starter relay to the starter. Check for voltage at the battery from the - to the + terminals.
There should be at least 13 to 14 volts while running.

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack