Motorcycle Repair/Sprocket

Question
Hi Bill, I have some NOS Honda rear sprockets, P/N 41201-266-810, 27th., and cannot find them on any parts manual or microfiche, thus, do not know on which models this fits.I searched everywhere I could think of, but found nothing on this P/N.Would you know about them ? Best regards.

Answer
Michel,

The 41201-266-000 rear sprocket is for a CA77 Dream with 305cc motor and has 29 teeth. The -810 indicates an "accessory" part, which in this case is an optional sprocket of 27t. Just the thing to have for a cross-country trip on your 305 Dream! Not all of Honda's accessory parts landed in the regular parts books. Sprocket will fit either 250cc or 305cc Dream rear hubs.

Bill Silver  

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver