Motorcycle Repair/Yamaha blaster 200

Ok I have the parts to rebuild the top end on my 2000 yamaha 200 blaster 2
Stroke. How long will it take to fully break the new parts in so I can ride? Also could u make a list of the steps included in breaking in the new topend?

Brian, Since there is probably still an oil injection pump involved here goes. Put in a fresh spark plug to start with. Get some pre mix oil and mix it into the gas in the tank, mix it about 100 to l ratio. This just in case the oiling system burps through some air at leat the piston wont starve on lubrication. Run about a 1/2 tank of this through,then fill the tank with good gas without the extra oil and put in a new spark plug and you should be ready to go. The motor will feel a little sluggish with the extra oil in the fuel but it beats frying the top end if anything is too tight.

Motorcycle Repair

Gary Blake

I have built from ground up race winning motocross bikes and atvs as well as atv,s for flat track and TT racing. I am starting to take on the utv challenges now for racing. This is a new area for me so Im in a learning curve.

I have extensive experience in off road motorcycles and atv,s.I also work on street bikes and personal watercraft, Some experience was self taught and some was factory trained. I have been working in the powersports industry since the mid 70,s I hope I can help. Thanks Gary

Was a sponsor for K.O.R.R.(kansas off road riders) and now I am working with ROMEO,s (retired old motorcyclists eating out)and was in charge of the Quad Wars for the monster truck series in Central Kansas

Factory trained Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Factory trained GasGas motorcycles and atvs worked as a technician and was as a dealership owner.Kaw.Suz,Honda,Aprilia,Arctic cat,See Doo,Can Am, Bombardier,Yamaha,GasGas,Qingi,TM,Moto Guzzi,Harley,s