Motorcycle Repair/Yamaha Badger

I have a Yamaha badger. Well its not really mine. Anyway I give my son rides on it. I took him out this morning and the quad ran like a dream. Then this afternoon he wanted to go for another ride and it won't even start or try to fire up. Their is gas in it and the battery is fine. I have NO idea what could be wrong.

Nichole,Try a couple of things. Pull the spark plug out and plug it into the wire and ground the plug on the engine. Turn the key on and try to start it. See if the plug has spark,if it does try and drain some of the gas in the carb. There is a drain screw on the bowl of the carb, open it up and let the gas drain from the carb make sure the fuel valve is on and let some it out so you get fresh gas in the carb then close the screw and try again to start it.

Motorcycle Repair

Gary Blake

I have built from ground up race winning motocross bikes and atvs as well as atv,s for flat track and TT racing. I am starting to take on the utv challenges now for racing. This is a new area for me so Im in a learning curve.

I have extensive experience in off road motorcycles and atv,s.I also work on street bikes and personal watercraft, Some experience was self taught and some was factory trained. I have been working in the powersports industry since the mid 70,s I hope I can help. Thanks Gary

Was a sponsor for K.O.R.R.(kansas off road riders) and now I am working with ROMEO,s (retired old motorcyclists eating out)and was in charge of the Quad Wars for the monster truck series in Central Kansas

Factory trained Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Factory trained GasGas motorcycles and atvs worked as a technician and was as a dealership owner.Kaw.Suz,Honda,Aprilia,Arctic cat,See Doo,Can Am, Bombardier,Yamaha,GasGas,Qingi,TM,Moto Guzzi,Harley,s