Motorcycle Repair/wires

Question
QUESTION: I have right hand controls I need to wire up and just wondering where the wires go
white wire which goes to start button and kill  switch
black wire to start button
gray wire to kill switch
I have a custom wire harness and I would like to find out where these wire goes before I finish
I know one goes to coil, one goes to ignition and one to relay but not sure which one goes where

thanks

ANSWER: So your saying you only have these 3 wires? I am going to assumn this is not stock? What are you installing this on? What type of switches are these?

Mike

QUESTION: it is going on a 1976 ironhead. the wires on the switchs match the factory drawings but the bike has a crane hi4 ignition on it. I am looking to find where the wire goes for the kill switch and start button. hope this helps
thanks

Answer
On the ignition you should have 2 wires that you will use. The red one goes to the hot side of the coil the black one goes to the other side of the coil. You should have a wire coming from the handlebar on/off switch that powers the coil. It should be white. The other wire you are talking about is the one that goes fron the starter button to the starter relay. It should be black.
Mike

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells