Motorcycle Repair/wiring schematics on 86 CC loncin

I just got a Loncin 86 cc ATV from my friend and I all the wiring on it was ripped out messed up I was wondering if I could get a wiring diagram that shows me where all the switches in the coil all that stuff goes to

Justin,I may not be able to help much. All the dealers for the chinese bikes and the atv's in this area have dropped off the face of the earth so-to-speak. The agri-cat brand atv is similar but you may have to go online to find a dealer or supplier near you. Sorry.

Motorcycle Repair

Gary Blake

I have built from ground up race winning motocross bikes and atvs as well as atv,s for flat track and TT racing. I am starting to take on the utv challenges now for racing. This is a new area for me so Im in a learning curve.

I have extensive experience in off road motorcycles and atv,s.I also work on street bikes and personal watercraft, Some experience was self taught and some was factory trained. I have been working in the powersports industry since the mid 70,s I hope I can help. Thanks Gary

Was a sponsor for K.O.R.R.(kansas off road riders) and now I am working with ROMEO,s (retired old motorcyclists eating out)and was in charge of the Quad Wars for the monster truck series in Central Kansas

Factory trained Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Factory trained GasGas motorcycles and atvs worked as a technician and was as a dealership owner.Kaw.Suz,Honda,Aprilia,Arctic cat,See Doo,Can Am, Bombardier,Yamaha,GasGas,Qingi,TM,Moto Guzzi,Harley,s