Motorcycle Repair/Timing Mark Motorcycle

Hello dear i have 70cc motorcycle Tell me how i set Timing Mark and which side i rotate may motorcycle Flywheel.

I dont know the Answer to that Question?
But if you can Aquire a CLYMER Motorcycle Service Manual
on your Year and Model. It will give you all the Imformation that you
will ever need. Try Ebay for a Service Manual.
All Motorcycles have different timing Marks. The Flywheel should have an Arrow
pointing in the direction of Rotation. It most likely has another mark for
TDC. Top Dead Center which would be the timing mark you will be looking for.
TDC is at the top of the Compression Stroke, Both Valves Closed.

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack

I specialize in Virago carburetors. Internal parts sizes, Needle and jet sizes for each and every year and model. Hitachi and Mikuni. I also can give tech support and Tech Support for carburetor problems and issues. Carburetor tuning and syncronization. Carbburetor rejetting and dynojet installations for engine modifications. I know every needle and jet size for every Virago made. I have done over50 Virago carb Salesand Rebuilds in 2012. I have over 50 sets ofVirago carbs in stockright now. I Build, Ride and Breath Virago. I have both the 1983 Midnight Virago's. The XV750MK and the XV920MK. 1 of my 1981 XV750H is is Premier Cycles, Billy Joel's Bike Museum.... I am an Honest and Fair man. I am also a Finicky Perfectionist withmy carb work. Ihave all the obsolete hardto find carb parts. I have new diaphragms, new floats, I have the float level setting down to an art. I have fabricated transparent bowls for both version 1 and version 2 carburetors.

9 years on Ebay with 100% feedback. My own website: that has some awesome testimonials ans feedbacks...

Organizations Forum

Ebay., Feedbacks from satisfied customers.

Over30 years expierence in Carburetor rebuilding and motorcycle and car repair andmechanics. I have certifications in HVAC, Welding. I have over 20 years in Building maintenance and repairs. Over 20 years in aSuperior position. I am a Licensed California general B Contractor. But I have settled on my Virago Carb Business...

Clients and customers found in my Ebay Store History. DRVIRAGO777 VIRAGO CARBURETORS.