Motorcycle Repair/Tires for CA160

Question
I am in need of tires for my running CA160 as the tires on it are literally shredded. What is the correct size for this model?  

also would Dream 3.25x16's fit?

I also have a new pair of 100/90-16 in my garage would they fit the CA160 or a Dream 305?  they look a little wide.

Thanks in advance! ;-)

Answer
John,  Benly/CA160s came with rim widths that carry 3.00x16 tires. I have seen people spoon on Dream-sized tires (3.25x16), but they bulge out along the sidewalls and could contribute to either worsening handling or potential tire rubbing inside the fenders under full suspension compression situations.

100/90 tires are basically 3.25x16 sized, suitable for a 250-305cc Dream.

Bill Silver  

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver