Motorcycle Repair/super cub model year

Question
I have what looks to me like a 1958.   The left stamp on frame plate is C65-8(or maybe B)O960795.    The gas tank says Super Cub.   The seat has no Honda logo.  The speedo is in km per hour.  It is like military green.   It has magnito not coil.   I cant find stamp on crank case.   Can you ID from  number above?

Answer
Anthony,   The bike is a C65 Cub, built in June 1965.  The first digit after the dash is a B, which denotes the month/year of production.  These are OHC engines vs. the original Cubs which had pushrod engines from the factory.

They were sold in Canada, but not in the US. Basically a domestic or SE Asian machine, most likely.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver