Motorcycle Repair/vacuum diagram for mikuni carbs mounted to 1997 virago 535kc

can u mail me the diagrams? im having one heck of a time getting them!!! and     thanks!!!!

Hello Charles,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean...
Do you refer to the negative pressure path?
The vacuum hose routing?
Is it possible you made a syntax error and you meant: "Mikuni Vacuum Carb mounting diagram"
or "Mikuni Vacuum Carb schematic diagram"?

Please be more specific and explanatory to allow me to help you.
If you have a custom carb mounted, a picture would be nice.

With Kind Regards,
Lazaros Ampatzidis.

Motorcycle Repair

Lazaros Ampatzidis

I can help you on EVERY issue involving POST-1980 Japanese Motorcycles plus KTM and Husaberg. My field of expertise includes Engine, Transmission, Fuel system (carburation & EFI),Electrics and Electronics. Maintenance, repair and tuning. Road and off-road suspension tuning. Please don't ask me about non-Japanese Motorcycle, especially American built on which I have low to zero experience.

I'm a rider and hobbyist since childhood. 25 years motorcycle workshop mechanic.15 years motorcycle racing mechanic. In order of experience high to low:Kawasaki,Suzuki,Honda,Yamaha,KTM,Husaberg.

Hellenic (Greek) Technical School.Internal Combustion Engines Engineer. Automotive Electronics.