Motorcycle Repair/carb

when u try to start it it fills the crankcase with gas

It sounds like the needle valve is not seating due to a
bad needle valve or needle valve seat. It could also be a faulty float.
The fuel is getting into the intake and finding its way to the crankcase
either through the piston rings or the valves.
It sounds like its time to get the carbs cleaned and rebuilt.
Also many of the petcocks have diaphragms in them and they normally only
let fuel enter the carbs when a vacuum is applied to the diaphragms.
If the diaphragms get bad, then fuel can run all the time sometimes causing
the fuel to enter into the crankcase.
I am a Carburetors Specialist and I Rebuild Carburetors for a Living.
My Website is:
I have alternate Contact Info there in case you need further Help...  Joe
I would need more specifics, like model make and year and the brand of

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack

I specialize in Virago carburetors. Internal parts sizes, Needle and jet sizes for each and every year and model. Hitachi and Mikuni. I also can give tech support and Tech Support for carburetor problems and issues. Carburetor tuning and syncronization. Carbburetor rejetting and dynojet installations for engine modifications. I know every needle and jet size for every Virago made. I have done over50 Virago carb Salesand Rebuilds in 2012. I have over 50 sets ofVirago carbs in stockright now. I Build, Ride and Breath Virago. I have both the 1983 Midnight Virago's. The XV750MK and the XV920MK. 1 of my 1981 XV750H is is Premier Cycles, Billy Joel's Bike Museum.... I am an Honest and Fair man. I am also a Finicky Perfectionist withmy carb work. Ihave all the obsolete hardto find carb parts. I have new diaphragms, new floats, I have the float level setting down to an art. I have fabricated transparent bowls for both version 1 and version 2 carburetors.

9 years on Ebay with 100% feedback. My own website: that has some awesome testimonials ans feedbacks...

Organizations Forum

Ebay., Feedbacks from satisfied customers.

Over30 years expierence in Carburetor rebuilding and motorcycle and car repair andmechanics. I have certifications in HVAC, Welding. I have over 20 years in Building maintenance and repairs. Over 20 years in aSuperior position. I am a Licensed California general B Contractor. But I have settled on my Virago Carb Business...

Clients and customers found in my Ebay Store History. DRVIRAGO777 VIRAGO CARBURETORS.