Motorcycle Repair/carburators sync.

Question
hi William I write from Mexico are hoping you could help me. I have a 1991 Suzuki VX800 with two carburetors,I buy a needles Carb.synchronizer. At low speed the needles mark equal measures, but when the revs up the needles are completely mixed. what you think? as I solve this, besides that Fumes stink much to gasoline. thanks and hope your help.

Answer
Sounds to me like one of the Slide Diaphragms may have a hole in it
and is not raising same as the other.
I am also in Mexico. Tijuana.
If there is a strong smell of Fuel, then they may need to be tuned.
Sounds like the fuel mixture may be to Rich.
I Professionally Rebuild Motorcycle Carburetors for a Living.
Check out my Website: www.viragocarb.com
I use a tool called a (Gunson Colortune Tool 14mm) to adjust
the Pilot Jet Air Screws to get a Perfect fuel mixture.
They are Sold on Ebay..
Cell# 619-862-7685 Tijuana Home # 664-683-1017
My name is Joe...

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack