Motorcycle Repair/How to jump a 2013 V-Rod Night

Question
Hello,
  My bikes been sitting for a few months and I used to start it every week but went away for a while came back and the bike doesn't have enough juice to start. I found the battery but can't get cables in the space, Is there another way to jump it without going to the battery directly? or push start it? Please help.

Sincerely,
Alex

Answer
Couple of things you need to know. First, its not a good idea to jump start a bike. To many cranking AMPs from a car battery for a bike battery. The other thing is, if you live in a cold climate, you shouldn't start your bike once a week. The motor doesn't warm up enough to drive the moisture out of the motor. You should get a battery tender and install it to the battery. Then you don't have to worry about the battery going dead.
You need to put a battery charger on the battery for a few hours and then start it.  
Good luck and happy riding
Mike

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells