Motorcycle Repair/How to jump a 2013 V-Rod Night

My bikes been sitting for a few months and I used to start it every week but went away for a while came back and the bike doesn't have enough juice to start. I found the battery but can't get cables in the space, Is there another way to jump it without going to the battery directly? or push start it? Please help.

Couple of things you need to know. First, its not a good idea to jump start a bike. To many cranking AMPs from a car battery for a bike battery. The other thing is, if you live in a cold climate, you shouldn't start your bike once a week. The motor doesn't warm up enough to drive the moisture out of the motor. You should get a battery tender and install it to the battery. Then you don't have to worry about the battery going dead.
You need to put a battery charger on the battery for a few hours and then start it.  
Good luck and happy riding

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells

PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION!!! I CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HARLEYS !!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER MODELS!!! IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ABOUT A NON HARLEY BIKE IT WILL GET REJECTED!!!I have a Harley only shop with 30 years experience located in Ohio. We specialize in complete and total repair, restoration, hi-performance, and custom bike building. I can work on Flat Heads to Twin Cams. Please, dont ask how much somthing is going to cost to fix. Labor prices differ all over te country as well as shop to shop!

If its broke on a harley we can repair it. We do complete restoration from the frame up, engine and trans rebuilding, remapping and custom bike building

School of hard knocks!