Motorcycle Repair/Jump start a 2013 V-Rod Night Special

Question
Hello,
  My bikes been sitting for a few months and I used to start it every week but went away for a while came back and the bike doesn't have enough juice to start. I found the battery but can't get cables in the space, Is there another way to jump it without going to the battery directly? or push start it? Please help.

Sincerely,
Alex

Answer
no. you have to go to the battery, and it will not start with a push. You will have to remove the battery and charge it. Buy a battery tender and install the wire loom where you can get at it, and installed the charged battery with battery tender loom on the battery, when done riding you plug the battery tender in to the charger and when you are ready to ride just unplug it. Ride safe friend, South side Johnny. 562-666-6062 P.H.d.  master technition.  

Motorcycle Repair

southeast johnny