Motorcycle Repair/screaming eagle slip ons baffle removal

Question
I have the new style screaming eagle slip on muffler on a 12 dyna wide glide and would like to remove the baffles, the mufflers do have a cap on the end that has a torx or star bolt with a center pin in it specialty tool ? My question is where would I get this tool and can the baffles removed or can I remove the packing for more sound I also have a heavy breather onit.Thanks

Answer
Once you get the cap off you will still not be able to get the baffles out. They are welded in. One thing you need to know is if you remove the baffles you will hurt the performance of your bike. It will hurt your midrange, where you ride most of the time. Also, it will make your bike run leaner
Mike

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells