Motorcycle Repair/Nipples

How do you remove and install new grease nipples on 305's and what is the part number for them.  Thanks Much...

John, they are just pressed into the holes. Grab the ends and twist-pull at the same time. If the ends break off try a small drywall screw in the remaining piece and use it as a removal tool
Item number: 221168994395

PART NUMBER   96201-30001

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver

Need help with vintage Hondas from the 1960s? I am an expert with 250-305cc bikes in particular and most all of the other pre-91 models, in general. I do NOT claim to have a great deal of experience on Gold Wings, Cruisers, ATC/ATVs and dirt bikes.

I have owned/ridden/maintained Honda motorcycles for 35 years. I have written five books on Honda repairs and collecting. I was a service manager for two Honda shops back in the 1980s.

VJMC (Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club) of North America

VJMC newsletter, as editor for two years and as contributing editor currently.

3 years auto shop in high school, teacher's aide in Automotive Technology in Jr. College, Diesel mechanic course in college, self-taught mechanic and automotive writer.