Motorcycle Repair/early Honda Super Cub vin#

Question
I purchased a one owner "1960" (titled) C102 super cub with a vin# of A11032.  Per Honda Published books,  they do not show a letter  before the sequence number.   Can someone verify this vin which is clearly on the right side of frame?     Thank You

Answer
CubSerialNumbers
CubSerialNumbers  
According to a chart, done in Japan (not necessarily by Honda), an A series C102 was built in 1963.

The 1960 versions had the year date code embedded into the serial number....
i.e.   C102-60-1xxxxx

I think there are/were Honda Cub 50 forums on Yahoo which might confirm this information.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver