Motorcycle Repair/Rectifier

Do you have a good link about how to build the Radio Shack rectifier for the 305's  would the same one work on a CB750KO?  Thanks

The 750s probably work better with a solid-state reg/rectifier, but the field coil does draw a lot of current. I think ones are available for the SOHC fours, though.  and many other sellers.

Sorry, it looks like the site is clipping off the URLs.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver

Need help with vintage Hondas from the 1960s? I am an expert with 250-305cc bikes in particular and most all of the other pre-91 models, in general. I do NOT claim to have a great deal of experience on Gold Wings, Cruisers, ATC/ATVs and dirt bikes.

I have owned/ridden/maintained Honda motorcycles for 35 years. I have written five books on Honda repairs and collecting. I was a service manager for two Honda shops back in the 1980s.

VJMC (Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club) of North America

VJMC newsletter, as editor for two years and as contributing editor currently.

3 years auto shop in high school, teacher's aide in Automotive Technology in Jr. College, Diesel mechanic course in college, self-taught mechanic and automotive writer.