Motorcycle Repair/2 Stroke Speed Mods

I have a 2004 Kawasaki KX 250 F. Im mainly concerned with the holeshot when racing mx. I have added a FMF Gold Series pipe, stage 3 carb jet, have ordered 52/12 sprockets, hi flow air filter and thats about all. Other than porting and polish, what are some other mods to gain speed from this motorcycle?
Thank you in advance.

Gueary. My son used to race a kx 125 then he moved up to the kx250. We did much the same you might look into dual stage reeds and a very aggressive rear tire depending on the track conditions. Also with this gearing try holeshotting out of the gate in second gear. This may require you to lean forward over the tank and one you launch stay forward in a charging position. This will allow the rear wheel to spin but at a faster speed. And when it hooks up you will shoot out in front faster without the wheel standing and slowing to recover.

Motorcycle Repair

Gary Blake

I have built from ground up race winning motocross bikes and atvs as well as atv,s for flat track and TT racing. I am starting to take on the utv challenges now for racing. This is a new area for me so Im in a learning curve.

I have extensive experience in off road motorcycles and atv,s.I also work on street bikes and personal watercraft, Some experience was self taught and some was factory trained. I have been working in the powersports industry since the mid 70,s I hope I can help. Thanks Gary

Was a sponsor for K.O.R.R.(kansas off road riders) and now I am working with ROMEO,s (retired old motorcyclists eating out)and was in charge of the Quad Wars for the monster truck series in Central Kansas

Factory trained Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Factory trained GasGas motorcycles and atvs worked as a technician and was as a dealership owner.Kaw.Suz,Honda,Aprilia,Arctic cat,See Doo,Can Am, Bombardier,Yamaha,GasGas,Qingi,TM,Moto Guzzi,Harley,s