Motorcycle Repair/Polaris Trailblazer 250

I have a polaris trailblazer 250 and am un able to pull start at all, I get no movement. When I try to start wight the key it will not turn over. Not sure if its a pull start issue or engine issue. would like to attempt to fix myself.

Chris we have one too. Try this first, can you hear the starter click and try to engage. Pull the rope starter cover and try to turn the flywheel by hand if its stuck you have your answer. If it turns over the starter is on the bottom and catches a lot of crap and may go bad. Check the battery first the go after the starter last.

Motorcycle Repair

Gary Blake

I have built from ground up race winning motocross bikes and atvs as well as atv,s for flat track and TT racing. I am starting to take on the utv challenges now for racing. This is a new area for me so Im in a learning curve.

I have extensive experience in off road motorcycles and atv,s.I also work on street bikes and personal watercraft, Some experience was self taught and some was factory trained. I have been working in the powersports industry since the mid 70,s I hope I can help. Thanks Gary

Was a sponsor for K.O.R.R.(kansas off road riders) and now I am working with ROMEO,s (retired old motorcyclists eating out)and was in charge of the Quad Wars for the monster truck series in Central Kansas

Factory trained Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Factory trained GasGas motorcycles and atvs worked as a technician and was as a dealership owner.Kaw.Suz,Honda,Aprilia,Arctic cat,See Doo,Can Am, Bombardier,Yamaha,GasGas,Qingi,TM,Moto Guzzi,Harley,s