Motorcycle Repair/honda vfr front brake callipers

hi bill,i know this is not your specialist field but maybe you would know if the callipers off a rc24 would fit a rc36 -honda vfr ? thanks and good luck

Apparently not...

with note:

Applications include:

VFR750 FL/FM/FN/FP/FS/FT/FV/FW  RC36 1990-98   (not  RC 24 or or RC30)

That could mean that the pistons are smaller/larger or something else. Check with them, being that they are in the UK anyway.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver

Need help with vintage Hondas from the 1960s? I am an expert with 250-305cc bikes in particular and most all of the other pre-91 models, in general. I do NOT claim to have a great deal of experience on Gold Wings, Cruisers, ATC/ATVs and dirt bikes.

I have owned/ridden/maintained Honda motorcycles for 35 years. I have written five books on Honda repairs and collecting. I was a service manager for two Honda shops back in the 1980s.

VJMC (Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club) of North America

VJMC newsletter, as editor for two years and as contributing editor currently.

3 years auto shop in high school, teacher's aide in Automotive Technology in Jr. College, Diesel mechanic course in college, self-taught mechanic and automotive writer.