Motorcycle Repair/kawasaki ke100 wont run

QUESTION: Ok it is in time still wont run its not getting fuel im wondering if the rotary valve is out of time and that if it is and if it is if it can push fuel in under the piston and then as the piston goes back down pushes it back out of the carburetor

ANSWER: Maybe whatever reason led flywheel's key to shred, also shred the primary gear's key on the right side of the crankshaft. If it did, the rotary valve is out of time, making it impossible to run. Check it out...

QUESTION: What do I have to do to get to the gear

Hi Nick,

You have to remove kick-starter, carburetor and clutch cover to see/remove the gear.
To replace the key, remove clutch basket and rotary valve cover.
For pictures see:

Motorcycle Repair

Lazaros Ampatzidis

I can help you on EVERY issue involving POST-1980 Japanese Motorcycles plus KTM and Husaberg. My field of expertise includes Engine, Transmission, Fuel system (carburation & EFI),Electrics and Electronics. Maintenance, repair and tuning. Road and off-road suspension tuning. Please don't ask me about non-Japanese Motorcycle, especially American built on which I have low to zero experience.

I'm a rider and hobbyist since childhood. 25 years motorcycle workshop mechanic.15 years motorcycle racing mechanic. In order of experience high to low:Kawasaki,Suzuki,Honda,Yamaha,KTM,Husaberg.

Hellenic (Greek) Technical School.Internal Combustion Engines Engineer. Automotive Electronics.