Motorcycle Repair/kawasaki ke100 wont run

QUESTION: So I made "special tool" and it works the problem is my bike dont have the notches so what should I do

Image 2
Image 2  
Image 1
Image 1  
ANSWER: Hi Nick,

Did you find the "F" mark on the flywheel?
Please, take a picture of the left side of the engine, as close as you can.
Make sure that flywheel and the surrounding part of the crankcase show clearly.
Send it to me, and I'll send it back, highlighting the point of alignment.

By the way, I suspect that the pictures I'm supposed to have uploaded didn't actually show.
I'm uploading again, if they still don't appear, give me an email to send them private.

QUESTION: Attached is 2 images of the flywheel

Image A
Image A  
ANSWER: Black line in red circle. That's the mark with which you have to align "F" mark.
At this point the lamp must go off.

Good luck...

QUESTION: Can you circle the f point to please so I don't screw nothing up

Unfortunately it doesn't show in the picture. Look for two lines on the outer surface of the flywheel.
Remove the spark plug, put a screwdriver through the hole and touch the piston. Rotate the flywheel slowly while holding the screwdriver vertical, until the piston reaches the higher position. At this point the marks (lines) on the flywheel should be close to crankcase's line.
Maybe there are no letters, just lines. Take a closer picture and get back to me.

Motorcycle Repair

Lazaros Ampatzidis

I can help you on EVERY issue involving POST-1980 Japanese Motorcycles plus KTM and Husaberg. My field of expertise includes Engine, Transmission, Fuel system (carburation & EFI),Electrics and Electronics. Maintenance, repair and tuning. Road and off-road suspension tuning. Please don't ask me about non-Japanese Motorcycle, especially American built on which I have low to zero experience.

I'm a rider and hobbyist since childhood. 25 years motorcycle workshop mechanic.15 years motorcycle racing mechanic. In order of experience high to low:Kawasaki,Suzuki,Honda,Yamaha,KTM,Husaberg.

Hellenic (Greek) Technical School.Internal Combustion Engines Engineer. Automotive Electronics.