Motorcycle Repair/Paint color and where to get it

Question
1986 Honda rebel color NH-145M-V code NH145

Answer
Paul... found some touch-up on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PRO-HONDA-TOUCH-UP-PAINT-44-FL-OZ-NH-145-MONTE-ROSE-

I believe that either Color-Rite or Duplicolor might be the suppliers for Honda's paint. I checked and Color Rite stops at 1986... I would contact them to see if they have records and can supply it anyway.

For support, you can use the form below, e-mail us at support@colorrite.com or call between 9 AM - 8 PM Eastern Time M-F. East Coast Sales and Support: 800-358-1882

You might have to buy the touch-up paint and take it to a automotive paint store where they can color match it in-house. Silver will need a clear coat over the top to maintain the same gloss.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver