Motorcycle Repair/missing fuel line

Question
I have a suzuki king quad LT300F300.  It hadn't been cranked in 4 years. My problem is I turned over the engine and saw gas pouring. I removed the cover under the 4 wheel drive levers and encountered a fuel line going to a t nipple. The we're no lines going out of the t. Can you tell me what supposed to connect  to it?

Answer
Hello Mark,

There is no line missing. The line you see is the carburetor overflow dump.
The T in the end, prevents clogging by mud.

The reason for gas pouring out, is that the carburetor float is stuck open.
Obviously, there was fuel left in it when it was left unused, the fuel evaporated and dried out
and the residue left behind is sticky like resin.

Even if the float gets unstuck, most likely the fuel jets are clogged by the same reason.
Therefore the carburetor needs to be taken apart and thoroughly cleaned in order to function properly. I would advice you to leave that to a professional, but if you decide to carry on by yourself, I'll be happy to assist you any way I can.

Best Regards,
Lazaros.  

Motorcycle Repair

Lazaros Ampatzidis