Motorcycle Repair/1994 fatboy

removed baffles from exhaust and now the carb overflow is leaking

Removing the baffles would not make the carb leak. Its just a something that happened at the same time. If you are having gas come out the overflow then either the float is sticking or the needle in the carb is not shutting the gas off.
Wanted to point out to you about removing the baffles. First it will make the bike run lean and second it will make you loose performance.

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells

PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION!!! I CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HARLEYS !!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER MODELS!!! IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ABOUT A NON HARLEY BIKE IT WILL GET REJECTED!!!I have a Harley only shop with 30 years experience located in Ohio. We specialize in complete and total repair, restoration, hi-performance, and custom bike building. I can work on Flat Heads to Twin Cams. Please, dont ask how much somthing is going to cost to fix. Labor prices differ all over te country as well as shop to shop!

If its broke on a harley we can repair it. We do complete restoration from the frame up, engine and trans rebuilding, remapping and custom bike building

School of hard knocks!