Motorcycle Repair/ACR

Question
I have 2013 softail silm 103" with acr i noticed around 1300 or 1400 miles with gal on back that this motor was down on power and when letting of on gas there was a some back fireing typ noise. Did comprission test throttle wide open 90 front 120 rear. I could figur out to safely disconect acr so i didnt. I brough front up tdc and locked motor put air to it and found air to be leaking from ext. After that test i did compreissoin test and now its 85 front 120 rear. The info iv found states that i should have 130 to 170 psi. I belive the acr are leaking. I took bike to hd tacoma. They put on dyno  and told me bike was running ok and could see nothing wrong. They didnt do a coprission test. Charge me about 120 and told me have nice day.has anyone else had same typ troulb? Thanx todd

Answer
I haven't run onto anyone that has stated they were having that type of problem. The compression is low you your bike. If you start the bike can you listen close with something like a hose in your ear? You should be able to hear hissing from them.
You could also disconnect them and then see if you can hear anything with the bike cranking
Mike

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells