Motorcycle Repair/tank question

Question
Hello and thanks for your time.
My friend just picked up a cb450 and wants my help to bring it back to life.  He is not interested in keeping vintage... Infact he plans on bobbing and doing some alterations.  My question is this:  What tanks fit on this bike?  Are there a few options of tanks that fit?  we have access to a welder and the tank tab in the back wouldnt be an issue its justa matter of knowing which tanks would fit over the frame.  thanks!

Answer
Hello Matt,

Unfortunately, I can't help you with this. This is more of a trial-and-error subject.
Your friend should visit a used part dealer, with the tank on his hands and compare with whatever finds (and likes) there.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Best Regards,
Lazaros.  

Motorcycle Repair

Lazaros Ampatzidis