Motorcycle Repair/79 susuki gs750 L

I have a 79 Suzuki gs750L and I was wondering what the piolet scres on bottom of carbs need to be set at to run with choke off and what I should set them to due to someone before me took baffles out

Tough question for MrHonda....    shows me that your idle/pilot screws are on the sides of the carburetor set.  The only thing on the bottom of the carburetor bowls are the drain screws.

I will direct you to a Suzuki specific site for further assistance...

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver

Need help with vintage Hondas from the 1960s? I am an expert with 250-305cc bikes in particular and most all of the other pre-91 models, in general. I do NOT claim to have a great deal of experience on Gold Wings, Cruisers, ATC/ATVs and dirt bikes.

I have owned/ridden/maintained Honda motorcycles for 35 years. I have written five books on Honda repairs and collecting. I was a service manager for two Honda shops back in the 1980s.

VJMC (Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club) of North America

VJMC newsletter, as editor for two years and as contributing editor currently.

3 years auto shop in high school, teacher's aide in Automotive Technology in Jr. College, Diesel mechanic course in college, self-taught mechanic and automotive writer.