Motorcycle Repair/Starter Removeing and installing 1984 700 Virago

Your old info was some of the only info about this that I can find and needed to ask if there is any problems on putting the starter back in this way or if you can email me the page of your book that tells what to watch for your what to do.

First Off. I am not the drviragopete that sells the Starter fix.
But I do Build Ride and Fix virago's.
His starter fix was way over Priced.
I have the New Starter Spring Clip that goes on the #2 Idler gear and the
Small Clip to put more tension on that Spring Clip.
I have this fix installed on my 1983 XV750MK.
Total cost fot the spring clip and tension clip was less than $50.00.
Check out my website:
I have alternate contact Info there.
I would glad to answer any Questions you might have about starter Installation.
I can also send you a Yamaha Parts manual for your XV700, showing the
whole bike from front to back disassembled in Schamtic with Part numbers.
This will help with starter Installation also...  

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack

I specialize in Virago carburetors. Internal parts sizes, Needle and jet sizes for each and every year and model. Hitachi and Mikuni. I also can give tech support and Tech Support for carburetor problems and issues. Carburetor tuning and syncronization. Carbburetor rejetting and dynojet installations for engine modifications. I know every needle and jet size for every Virago made. I have done over50 Virago carb Salesand Rebuilds in 2012. I have over 50 sets ofVirago carbs in stockright now. I Build, Ride and Breath Virago. I have both the 1983 Midnight Virago's. The XV750MK and the XV920MK. 1 of my 1981 XV750H is is Premier Cycles, Billy Joel's Bike Museum.... I am an Honest and Fair man. I am also a Finicky Perfectionist withmy carb work. Ihave all the obsolete hardto find carb parts. I have new diaphragms, new floats, I have the float level setting down to an art. I have fabricated transparent bowls for both version 1 and version 2 carburetors.

9 years on Ebay with 100% feedback. My own website: that has some awesome testimonials ans feedbacks...

Organizations Forum

Ebay., Feedbacks from satisfied customers.

Over30 years expierence in Carburetor rebuilding and motorcycle and car repair andmechanics. I have certifications in HVAC, Welding. I have over 20 years in Building maintenance and repairs. Over 20 years in aSuperior position. I am a Licensed California general B Contractor. But I have settled on my Virago Carb Business...

Clients and customers found in my Ebay Store History. DRVIRAGO777 VIRAGO CARBURETORS.