Motorcycle Repair/'67 CL77 CD

My Scrambler
My Scrambler  
How much is your CD for my bike?  Does it contain basically the same info as a maintenance & repair manual?  Thanks, Larry

Honda CL72-77 file package preview
Honda CL72-77 file pac  
Larry, check my site for details. I can now provide the information via Dropbox download for $5 cheaper than the CD option. There is more than 1500 pages of information in the data package, including a copy of the factory manual, owner's manual, parts books, my restoration guide info, accessory catalogs and LOTS more....

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver

Need help with vintage Hondas from the 1960s? I am an expert with 250-305cc bikes in particular and most all of the other pre-91 models, in general. I do NOT claim to have a great deal of experience on Gold Wings, Cruisers, ATC/ATVs and dirt bikes.

I have owned/ridden/maintained Honda motorcycles for 35 years. I have written five books on Honda repairs and collecting. I was a service manager for two Honda shops back in the 1980s.

VJMC (Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club) of North America

VJMC newsletter, as editor for two years and as contributing editor currently.

3 years auto shop in high school, teacher's aide in Automotive Technology in Jr. College, Diesel mechanic course in college, self-taught mechanic and automotive writer.