Motorcycle Repair/vt250


hi lazaros i run a classic motorcycle paintshop,i just got in a early 80s honda vt250 ,ther is a small honda badge on the rear seat cowling,it clicks in over a mounting hole,do you have any idea where i could get this badge or the full seat cowel  with the badge,cant get one anywer in uk,,rgards steve

Hello Steve,

There are several Honda Parts dealers in Greece, that been on the job for over 40 years.
One could find parts there, made by Soihiro himself!!!

If you could provide me the V.I.Number, I could check, track and make arrangements on your behalf or just give you contact info.

Best Regards,

Motorcycle Repair

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Lazaros Ampatzidis


I can help you on EVERY issue involving POST-1980 Japanese Motorcycles plus KTM and Husaberg. My field of expertise includes Engine, Transmission, Fuel system (carburation & EFI),Electrics and Electronics. Maintenance, repair and tuning. Road and off-road suspension tuning. Please don't ask me about non-Japanese Motorcycle, especially American built on which I have low to zero experience.


I'm a rider and hobbyist since childhood. 25 years motorcycle workshop mechanic.15 years motorcycle racing mechanic. In order of experience high to low:Kawasaki,Suzuki,Honda,Yamaha,KTM,Husaberg.

Hellenic (Greek) Technical School.Internal Combustion Engines Engineer. Automotive Electronics.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]