Motorcycle Repair/Honda Shadow Spirit 2005

My Honda Shadow Spirit 2005 "dribbled" I dont know how to explain te problem. All the bike "up and down" especially around 40 and 60 miles/hr. The only term that I think is "dribbled".
After 6h of verification, verdict: she's old... I'm not happy with this. Does anyone had this problem?
Verification done:
Front and rear tires and rims, all engine screws. Oil and seal changed on front fork. "Bushing" on rear suspension replaced. Even Honda Canada dont know what's the problem...

Hello Sylvie,

When you say "Front and rear tires and rims", what do you mean? Checked, replaced or balanced ?

Are the wheel spokes tightened and perfectly balanced ?
Did you, by any chance, put any kind of flat-tire-preventing liquid material in the tires ?
Have you had a flat tire and fixed it with some kind of quick repair ?
If yes or not sure, visit a tire shop, and have the inner tubes replaced and the wheels balanced again.

Get back to me with answers to the above, and more details on what exactly has been checked.
I'll be more than happy to further assist you on troubleshooting.

Best Regards,

Motorcycle Repair

Lazaros Ampatzidis

I can help you on EVERY issue involving POST-1980 Japanese Motorcycles plus KTM and Husaberg. My field of expertise includes Engine, Transmission, Fuel system (carburation & EFI),Electrics and Electronics. Maintenance, repair and tuning. Road and off-road suspension tuning. Please don't ask me about non-Japanese Motorcycle, especially American built on which I have low to zero experience.

I'm a rider and hobbyist since childhood. 25 years motorcycle workshop mechanic.15 years motorcycle racing mechanic. In order of experience high to low:Kawasaki,Suzuki,Honda,Yamaha,KTM,Husaberg.

Hellenic (Greek) Technical School.Internal Combustion Engines Engineer. Automotive Electronics.