Motorcycle Repair/vacuum/fuel hose routing

I have  a 1981 xs1100.  Replacing fuel hoses, forget which is which.  Can I get a diagram of the correct routing for all the hoses?  Thanks.

I can send you a PDF file of the complete
1981 Yamaha XS1100 Parts Manual.
Contact me at
and I will send it to you.
I Rebuild Yamaha Virago / Maxim / Seca Carburetors for a Living.
Need help. Contact me at:

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack

I specialize in Virago carburetors. Internal parts sizes, Needle and jet sizes for each and every year and model. Hitachi and Mikuni. I also can give tech support and Tech Support for carburetor problems and issues. Carburetor tuning and syncronization. Carbburetor rejetting and dynojet installations for engine modifications. I know every needle and jet size for every Virago made. I have done over50 Virago carb Salesand Rebuilds in 2012. I have over 50 sets ofVirago carbs in stockright now. I Build, Ride and Breath Virago. I have both the 1983 Midnight Virago's. The XV750MK and the XV920MK. 1 of my 1981 XV750H is is Premier Cycles, Billy Joel's Bike Museum.... I am an Honest and Fair man. I am also a Finicky Perfectionist withmy carb work. Ihave all the obsolete hardto find carb parts. I have new diaphragms, new floats, I have the float level setting down to an art. I have fabricated transparent bowls for both version 1 and version 2 carburetors.

9 years on Ebay with 100% feedback. My own website: that has some awesome testimonials ans feedbacks...

Organizations Forum

Ebay., Feedbacks from satisfied customers.

Over30 years expierence in Carburetor rebuilding and motorcycle and car repair andmechanics. I have certifications in HVAC, Welding. I have over 20 years in Building maintenance and repairs. Over 20 years in aSuperior position. I am a Licensed California general B Contractor. But I have settled on my Virago Carb Business...

Clients and customers found in my Ebay Store History. DRVIRAGO777 VIRAGO CARBURETORS.