Motorcycle Repair/burning of lubricanting oil and heating of engine

QUESTION: I have purchased honda shine , it has been ride only about 12600 km .But this time engine burns lubricating oil and the heating level of engine rises. Also the mileage is getting reduced. Please sort out this problem as early ...????

ANSWER: Sounds to me like the rings may be bad. And also the Oil pump could be checked for operation.
Check the Compression.
It sounds like there is a lack of Oil to the moving internal engine parts.
Maybe a clogged oil line.
Use a Oil crankcase cleaner, then change the oil and filter.
There could be a bad oil ring letting oil get by.

QUESTION: One more thing is that it gives more smoke some bluish colour as compared to last one month?? Does it mean that i have to change the piston and piston rings :-(??

You would need to pull the cylinder and piston to have it inspected.
The piston may be alright, unless the cylinder walls are worn out.
If the cylinders are worn out. The rings wont seat even if replaced with new ones.
Then it would need to be bored out and install an oversized piston with oversized rings,.
I know, I just did my 83 XV750MK.
And I had to Purchased used cylinders because mine were worn to badly.
Then with good used cylinders I was able to install a Standard ring set and shes running Great.

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack

I specialize in Virago carburetors. Internal parts sizes, Needle and jet sizes for each and every year and model. Hitachi and Mikuni. I also can give tech support and Tech Support for carburetor problems and issues. Carburetor tuning and syncronization. Carbburetor rejetting and dynojet installations for engine modifications. I know every needle and jet size for every Virago made. I have done over50 Virago carb Salesand Rebuilds in 2012. I have over 50 sets ofVirago carbs in stockright now. I Build, Ride and Breath Virago. I have both the 1983 Midnight Virago's. The XV750MK and the XV920MK. 1 of my 1981 XV750H is is Premier Cycles, Billy Joel's Bike Museum.... I am an Honest and Fair man. I am also a Finicky Perfectionist withmy carb work. Ihave all the obsolete hardto find carb parts. I have new diaphragms, new floats, I have the float level setting down to an art. I have fabricated transparent bowls for both version 1 and version 2 carburetors.

9 years on Ebay with 100% feedback. My own website: that has some awesome testimonials ans feedbacks...

Organizations Forum

Ebay., Feedbacks from satisfied customers.

Over30 years expierence in Carburetor rebuilding and motorcycle and car repair andmechanics. I have certifications in HVAC, Welding. I have over 20 years in Building maintenance and repairs. Over 20 years in aSuperior position. I am a Licensed California general B Contractor. But I have settled on my Virago Carb Business...

Clients and customers found in my Ebay Store History. DRVIRAGO777 VIRAGO CARBURETORS.