Motorcycle Repair/clutch

Question
I rebuilt master cylinder on clutch side went to bleed took a few times got the fluid through to the bleed was coming out fine the clutch isn't ingauging

Answer
Derrick.  You didn't give a make/model clue, so the response has to be somewhat generic.

Rebuilding the m/c is fine, but the slave cylinder needs to be rebuilt as well, just like the brake calipers. If the seal is jamming the piston or is leaking then the clutch won't disengage and possibly won't engage if it is holding pressure on the clutch pushrod/release components.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver