Motorcycle Repair/1983 v45 vf750c magna

Question
Hi
My question is about the front brake switch, where does it go as the bike doesn't have one on it. All that I can see is 2 wires.and the repair manual doesn't say anything. So I am hoping  that you can tell me where it goes and does it matter which wire connects to what connector? Hope I made some sense out of my question
Thank you
Ernest

Answer
Ernest,  See http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-vf750c-v45-magna-1983-usa_model7608/partslist/F++04.h  #1 attached with #22 screw

It doesn't matter which way the wires are attached, but you will probably find that they are used to be in one specific configuration. The switch is in-line with the brake wiring, so there is no ground for it. It just opens/closes the circuit of the brake light wiring.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver