Motorcycle Repair/cb175 crankshaft taper

Question
hi bill; im fitting an electronic ignition system to my 1972 Honda cb175 k6; and need to modify a rotor to fit on the end of the crankshaft; my question is do you know what the taper is on the crankshaft end [in degrees].... many thanks..roy

Answer
Roy, sounds like a good idea especially if you are racing the bike, but I'm afraid you will just have to pop the rotor off and measure it yourself. Not a question I have had to answer before and I don't have any examples around here to try to gauge. Sorry I can't assist with that particular question.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver